[ADMB Users] exit codes and likelihood profile vectors

Poos, Jan Jaap janjaap.Poos at wur.nl
Wed Oct 6 14:36:05 PDT 2010

Hi,

Indeed, and the safe mode warns for this. Thanks for pointing this out. However the model still aborts with exit code 5 if I fix this (going outside of one of my arrays. No further warnings are given in safe mode.

So my question still remains; what could be wrong, and where could I find the meaning of the exit codes.

Help is greatly appreciated.

Jan Jaap

------
You are walking out of the array log_self at this line in your code.

             log_self(10)  = log_self(7);

You should always compile your code with the safe version of ADMB which
has bounds checking
especially if you are observing strange behaviour.