[ADMB Users] maximum number of dependent variables of 200 exceeded ......

Saang-Yoon shyunuw at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 21:09:57 PDT 2010

Hi.   I have the following message after compile-link.
    maximum number of dependent variables of 200 exceeded
    use gradient_structure::set_NUM_DEPENDENT_VARIABLES(int i);
    to increase the number of dependent variables

Thus, following the ADMB manual, I created TOP_OF_SECTION, and I
created the line under the section.  But I still have an error.   Part
of my code is shown below.   I wonder where I should put the section,
TOP_OF_SECTION.    Would you please help?   Saang-Yoon

RUNTIME_SECTION
  maximum_function_evaluations 10000

TOP_OF_MAIN_SECTION
  gradient_structure::set_NUM_DEPENDENT_VARIABLES(3000);

GLOBALS_SECTION
  #include <admodel.h>
  #include <math.h>
  #include <stdio.h>