[ADMB Users] latest glmmadmb and p values

dave fournier davef at otter-rsch.com
Mon Oct 25 11:16:25 PDT 2010

It seems that the latest version of glmmadmb needs at least
version 2.11 or R. Also for me (fedora 13)  the executable glmm
did not have executable permission. In case one doesn't know you can
search for it

     sudo find /  -name nbmm

and change the permission

    sudo chmod 755  fullpath/nbmm

Now people want p values  I see that if you run a model with

     fit=glmm.admb(....)

then

    fit$b holds the parameter estimates and fit$stdbeta  holds the
estimated std dev of those
parameters so that presumably p values can be calculated by applying to
correct R function to

     fit$b /fit$stdbeta

Does someone know what the function is called?