[ADMB Users] ofstream for output

Mollie Brooks mbrooks at ufl.edu
Fri Sep 10 13:46:57 PDT 2010

Hi Steve,
I'm still getting this error:
admbponds_measurment_trial.cpp:1: error: ‘ofstream’ does not name a type

to go with this first line of the .cpp file:
ofstream out_stream("/scratch/ufhpc/mbrooks/trial.txt");

I'm wondering if it's a problem that the GLOBALS_SECTION puts this
definition before #include <admodel.h>?
I'm wondering if <admodel.h> contains the relevant iostream info.
-Mollie