[ADMB Users] memory units

Mollie Brooks mbrooks at ufl.edu
Sat Sep 11 11:46:05 PDT 2010

That's sort of what I did.
I ran the program for about 20 minutes and checked my Mac's Activity
Monitor under Utilities. Ian Taylor was right that 745 GB was way too
much to ask for. The program used up to 2.3GB at a time so I asked
UF's cluster for a 4GB node. I know this sounds like a ridiculous
amount, but the model is recursive with up to 7374 sums needed to
predict each data point with nearly 7000 data points.

Thanks for all the advice!