[ADMB Users] Perhaps I can be of help?

Mollie Brooks mbrooks at ufl.edu
Fri Apr 15 19:20:56 PDT 2011

Since I do use a Mac and have nearly no knowledge of *nix systems, I'll try to document what I encounter as well as try to get feedback from other Mac users I talk to.

I didn't mean to complain. I just wanted to get the information out there since I didn't figure out what was going on until I talked to a Linux user. I had bypassed the issue by compiling from source, but was considering telling the list that the precompiled download was broken.

thanks,
Mollie