[ADMB Users] Need to increase the maximum number of dlinks

John Sibert sibert at hawaii.edu
Mon Apr 18 17:09:36 PDT 2011

Luis,

That is a very rare error message. I'm not completely sure that I have
ever seen it.

I'm curious what might be causing it. Can you somehow reduce the "size"
of you model and see if you still get the message?

I may have seen the message once, and if I did it might have been in
conjunction with another error caused by unbalanced
RETURN_ARRAYS_INCREMENT();  and    RETURN_ARRAYS_DECREMENT(); statements
in some function returning variable objects.

Cheers,
John