[ADMB Users] Differences in speed of ADMB versions?

Arni Magnusson arnima at hafro.is
Sun Apr 24 17:27:29 PDT 2011

Tim, Allan, and Ian have discovered what looks a bug in ADMB 10.0 and
10.1, possibly related to rewritten matrix operations. See below.

On Fri, 22 Apr 2011, Ian Taylor wrote:

I'd say this is a question for the ADMB-users or ADMB-developers lists.
Fournier or Derek Seiple (who I think did the reprogramming) could have
some insights, and at minimum should be made aware of the issue.