[ADMB Users] ADMB & R

Laurie lauriekell at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 25 01:23:48 PDT 2011

An excellent summary!

I also agree with Mollie about there is a two track process, the first
will allow us to use both R and ADMB as we wish in our applications, the
second will take longer but will be of benefit eventually.

And I will be more than happy to help with R2ABMD in any way. I am a
UBUNTU and windows user and so can test on both platforms.

Laurie