[ADMB Users] Compile Problem

Justin Carney jmcarney at alaska.edu
Wed Aug 31 17:05:07 PDT 2011

Hi,

I am getting a g++ error message when trying to compile my ADMB code. I get
an error saying it cannot convert 'param_init_bounded_number' to 'double'
The simplified version of the code causing the error message is

for (int i=1;i<=25;i++)
{for (int j=1;j<=90;j++)
{if (i<=11)
{h_f(j,i)=b96}}}

In the data section I have a dummy matrix for h_f

matrix h_f(1,90,1,25)

And in the parameter sections I have b96 as a bounded number with the
initial value of 0.82 being read in from the starting estimate file.

init_bounded_number b96(0,1)

Does anyone know why I might be getting this error message?

Thanks,

Justin