[ADMB Users] glmmADMB-Function maximizer failed Poisson, ZIPoisson, NB1, ZINB1

Rocio Jana rcjp14 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 14:49:07 PST 2011

Hello Ben

Were you able to run the model in Windows? I can't find all the
results in the temporary folder created, not all the results Dave
emailed yesterday (I sent an email with a wrong topic yesterday, so it
was filed as a different thread).

Also, I updated the package, downloaded version 0.7 and
run  the models in R. I am obtaining warnings with the nb1
distribution, but not errors.

Now I am obtaining a different error, and only
with Poisson distribution (ZI and non ZI).

 The function maximizer failed (couldn't find STD file)
In addition: Warning messages:
1: running command 'C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe /c "C:/Program
Files/R/R-2.14.1/library/glmmADMB/bin/windows32/glmmadmb.exe" -maxfn
500' had status 1
2: In shell(cmd, invisible = TRUE) :
 '"C:/Program Files/R/R-2.14.1/library/glmmADMB/bin/windows32/glmmadmb.exe"
-maxfn 500' execution failed with error code 1

Interestingly, the same file I can't find in my temporary folder (.std
sent by Dave Fournier) is
missing in the analysis in R.

I suppose I'll just have to do a different analysis or wait for new
versions of the package. Anyway, I wanted to let you know about the
changes in the errors with v0.7.

Thanks for the all the help and time.

Cheers
Rocio