[ADMB Users] Launching several ADMB programs simultaneously

Richard Methot richard.methot at noaa.gov
Thu Dec 29 08:55:28 PST 2011

Another approach is to put the executable in one folder dedicated to that
purpose.  Then create a DOS batch file that will call the executable.  Put
a copy of the batch file in each data folder.  An example of such a batch
file, which could be named runmodel.bat, is:

D:\my_models\model01\model.exe %1 %2 %3 %4
del model.b0*
del model.r0*

If you are unfamilar with DOS batch commands, the %1, %2 etc. allow command
line arguments to be passed to the executable.  Then after the model
finishes running, the del commands (which certainly are optional)  clean-up
some usually unneeded files.

Rick M.