[ADMB Users] gradstack buffer size error

Ian Taylor Ian.Taylor at noaa.gov
Thu Feb 3 16:11:04 PST 2011

  Using files that Dave Fournier sent me with his
modifications, I was also able to input big values
and allocated more memory than before on a 64 bit
linux computer. I'm not in a position to say how
this will work with other systems. Dave also fixed
out-of-date warning about 16 bit operating systems
to be more informative about the true limits on
each system. I've added these updates to the
Hawaii svn repository as revision 965.
-Ian