[ADMB Users] ADMB-IDE for Linux and Mac OS

Arni Magnusson arnima at hafro.is
Fri Feb 18 09:48:27 PST 2011

Makefile would be an interesting approach, maybe someone can try that.

Barak Pearlmutter and Aaron "Jaguar" have made some advances in the
direction of formal Debian packaging of ADMB. If that succeeds, I'm
optimistic that an ADMB-IDE package could also be made, with explicit
ADMB+Emacs+GCC+GDB dependencies.

Arni