[ADMB Users] NLMM Model Selection

Mark Maunder mmaunder at iattc.org
Tue Feb 22 09:30:12 PST 2011

Conditional on what?

Mark Maunder

Head of the Stock Assessment Program
Inter-American  Tropical Tuna Commission

President
ADMB Foundation

8604 La Jolla Shores Drive
La Jolla, CA, 92037-1508, USA

Tel: (858) 546-7027
Fax: (858) 546-7133
mmaunder at iattc.org
http://www.fisheriesstockassessment.com/TikiWiki/tiki-index.php?page=Mark+Maunder

Visit the AD Model Builder project at
 http://admb-project.org/

See the following website for information on fisheries stock assessment
http://www.fisheriesstockassessment.com/