[ADMB Users] [Developers] Save the date - June 20 - 23, 2011

Mark Maunder mmaunder at iattc.org
Wed Jan 5 12:27:58 PST 2011

Yes

Mark Maunder
Head of the Stock Assessment Program
Inter-American  Tropical Tuna Commission
8604 La Jolla Shores Drive
La Jolla, CA, 92037-1508, USA

Tel: (858) 546-7027
Fax: (858) 546-7133
mmaunder at iattc.org
http://www.fisheriesstockassessment.com/TikiWiki/tiki-index.php?page=Mark+Maunder

Visit the AD Model Builder project at
 http://admb-project.org/

See the following website for information on fisheries stock assessment
http://www.fisheriesstockassessment.com/

Would you want to be able to include parameters as in

> PRIORS_SECTION

         v~beta(a,b)