[ADMB Users] Enquiry on ADMB 10.0

CHRIS GRANDIN cgrandin at shaw.ca
Wed Jul 13 18:08:09 PDT 2011

You should download 10.1 instead....
And then...

Replace this cl command in adlink.bat:
cl  %1.obj %df1b2lib% admod32%s%.lib %adlib% adt32%s%.lib /link /libpath:"%ADMB_HOME%"\lib /libpath:"%MSSDK%"\lib

 with this:

cl  %1.obj %df1b2lib% %adlib% adt32.lib admod32.lib kernel32.lib user32.lib gdi32.lib winspool.lib comdlg32.lib advapi32.lib shell32.lib ole32.lib oleaut32.lib uuid.lib odbc32.lib odbccp32.lib /link /LIBPATH:"%ADMB_HOME%/lib" /LIBPATH:"%MSSDK%/lib"

where MSSDK is an environment variable which points to the location of the Microsoft windows SDK.  Mine is:

C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0

You must download the SDK for admb to work on Windows.  I have full version of VS2010 and I still needed to download the sdk.

Chris