[ADMB Users] df1b2variable operator - ( ) not for double value

Weihai Liu liuweih at msu.edu
Fri Jul 15 19:26:28 PDT 2011

Hi Dave,
There is a whole file df1b2sumc.cpp defined only for operator+(double,
df1b2variable). Unless we came up another similar file for operator-(), ow
there will be some overhead because I rely on the above operator+() when I
defined operator-(). How high the overhead will be I don't know. I just put
that two lines in the globals_section and have the model running fine.

weihai

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 8:55 PM, dave fournier <davef at otter-rsch.com> wrote:

> That is a painfully horribly inefficient way to accomplish what you want.

Weihai Liu
Quantitative Fisheries Center
Department of Fisheries & Wildlife
Michigan State University