[ADMB Users] Function minimizer not making progress

Hamazaki, Hamachan (DFG) toshihide.hamazaki at alaska.gov
Wed Jun 1 10:12:25 PDT 2011

Hi

I am getting an error code : “Function minimizer not making progress … is minimum attained?” at the beginning of iteration  and stops without iteration.   To solve this, I tried changed  convergence_criteria and maximum_function_evaluations, but none of them worked.

Does anyone know how to solve this error?

If anyone wants to see the code and data, I am happy to send them.

Thanks

Toshihide "Hamachan" Hamazaki, 濱崎俊秀PhD

Alaska Department of Fish and Game: アラスカ州漁業野生動物課

Diivision of Commercial Fisheries: 商業漁業部

333 Raspberry Rd.  Anchorage, AK 99518

Phone:  (907)267-2158

Cell:  (907)440-9934