[ADMB Users] Herring assessment

Steve Martell martell.steve at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 20:08:32 PST 2011

Jim,

I wanted to ask you if you ok as a coauthor on a BC Herring assessment that I will present in June to DFO.  The assessment will use the cubic spline for estimating time-varying selectivities.  Hopefully, this will also go out for a primary publication as well if I can find the dam time to put this together.  Way too many meetings on my plate this year.

Steve
A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila....