[ADMB Users] a conditional statement under PARAMETER_SECTION

Saang-Yoon shyunuw at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 11:31:25 PDT 2011

Hi, all.
Whenever I put a conditional statement (e.g., if - else) under
PARAMETER_SECTION, I run into an error.   I wonder whether ADMB is
designed not to allow a conditional statement under PARAMETER_SECTION
ever.  Sometimes I need to consider or ignore a parameter, depending
on a model assumption.  If you were, how would you get around in
ADMB?   Temporarily I make two TPL files (e.g., two EXE files) by the
assumption.  But I suspect some of you may get around in "one" TPL
file (i.e., "one" EXE file).
Saang-Yoon