[ADMB Users] compiling ADMB in VS8

Richard Bian r.bian at niwa.co.nz
Thu Mar 31 19:54:13 PDT 2011

Hi there,

I am an ADMB user. Now I use ADMB and ADMB-RE (ver 5.01?) and I compile my code in VS6 and VS7. I installed VS8 on my new machine and downloaded ADMB v9 for VS8. I managed to compile the release executable, but not the debug. I got link errors complaining about lib conflict between LIBCMT.lib and LIBCMTD.lib.

Can you please give me some suggestions.

Thanks,
Richard

Dr. Richard Bian
Scientist - Fisheries Modelling
National Institute of Water & Atmospheric Research
41 Market Place
Auckland Central 1010, New Zealand
Tel: +64 9 375 2054  Fax: +64 9 375 2051