[ADMB Users] bash: ./configure: No such file or directory

bigA jaguar.smart at gmail.com
Fri May 6 06:49:57 PDT 2011

Just to make sure is configure executable? Type ls -l  configure?
Also just to make sure you are using bash right? I don't think >> is the
default prompt...
It almost looks like R, but the error message is weird.
Do you have script? If so could you type the following into bash?
If so could you send us the typescript file from the following session?
It would be good to see what is happening.

script
bash -version
ls -l
./configure BUILD_64BIT=yes