[ADMB Users] Fwd: bash: ./configure: No such file or directory

Luis Ridao luridao at gmail.com
Tue May 10 07:23:28 PDT 2011

 I have re-installed from source and after changing file permissions and
executing
with root privileges still it does not work:

ridao at linux-kw78:/usr/local/admb/examples/admb/simple> admb simple

*** tpl2cpp simple

*** adcomp simple
g++ -c -O3 -Wno-deprecated -D__GNUDOS__ -Dlinux -DOPT_LIB -DUSE_LAPLACE
-fpermissive -I. -I/include simple.cpp
simple.cpp:1:21: fatal error: admodel.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

Error: could not create simple.o

THIS:
ridao at linux-kw78:/usr/local/admb/examples/admb/simple> tpl2cpp simple

.... works

BUT not this:
ridao at linux-kw78:/usr/local/admb/examples/admb/simple> makeadm simple
If 'makeadm' is not a typo you can use command-not-found to lookup the
package that contains it, like this:
    cnf makeadm

ridao at linux-kw78:/usr/local/admb/examples/admb/simple> sudo admb simple

*** tpl2cpp simple
/usr/local/admb/bin/admb: line 49: tpl2cpp: command not found

Error: could not create simple.cpp