[ADMB Users] "for" looping or "trans" (transpose) operation fails in REPORT_SECTION

Saang-Yoon shyunuw at gmail.com
Sat May 28 19:22:20 PDT 2011

Hello.
I wonder about whether REPORT_SECTION allows "for" looping or "trans"
operation (i.e., transpose).  I would like to arrange outputs from
REPORT_SECTION in a vertical or horizontal way.  Of course, I could
arrange them  in the way of my preference before the section, and then
put them in the section.  But I suspect that advanced ADMB users may
be able to do so in REPORT_SECTION.   Thank you,
Saang-Yoon