[ADMB Users] glmmadmb in R

Mollie Brooks mbrooks at ufl.edu
Thu Nov 10 13:49:20 PST 2011

This is an example of the trouble that can happen when the same information is in multiple locations and people (understandably) only have the energy to update the information in a subset of the locations.

I guess the information at http://admb-project.org/examples/r-stuff/glmmadmb is not current. I'll try to fix this.
Mollie