[ADMB Users] problem with code

Joe P King jp at joepking.com
Wed Nov 30 22:52:17 PST 2011

Hi all, I am trying to run a ZINB with two levels, the code I have now is

glmmadmb(formula=commsvc93 ~ Female + Black + Hispanic + Asian + MARRIED +
ParED + PMarried + PRESVOTE + CommLdr + Wealth93 + Polstructure, (1 |
SCHLIDT),data=model94, zeroInflation=TRUE, family="nbinom",
link="log",start=rep(1,length(model94)),verbose=TRUE)

commmsvc93 is an integer outcome, the others are covariates, SCHLIDT is my
grouping variable but its numeric, I specified it as a factor though, I
added the link and start parts because it something was wrong, also I had to
subset from my original data file because I didn't know how to tell it to
list-wise delete in the function, because I have missing data in my model. I
know there are imputation techniques but just wanting to get the model to
run first. I still get an error that says "Error in `colnames<-`(`*tmp*`,
value = character(0)) :  attempt to set colnames on object with less than
two dimensions" any help would be appreciated.

Joe King, M.A.

Ph.D. Student

University of Washington - Seattle

206-913-2912

 <mailto:jp at joepking.com> jp at joepking.com

Ad astra per aspera  - "Through hardships to the stars"