[ADMB Users] a difference in estimates between versions?

Weihai Liu liuweih at msu.edu
Wed Oct 5 12:07:43 PDT 2011

Hi Derek,
1) Windows32bit with ADMB 9.0 get results
 index   name   value      std.dev
     1   r   5.0174e-001    7.1722e-002
     2   B1  8.9945e+004 1.3305e+004
     3   K   9.0813e+004 7.5575e+003
     4   lnq -2.1667e+000 1.8993e-001

2) Windows32bit with latest built (this Sept., after subversion 128) get
results
 index   name   value      std.dev
     1   r   4.9970e-001 7.2940e-002
     2   B1  8.9504e+004 1.3599e+004
     3   K   9.1202e+004 7.9562e+003
     4   lnq -2.1695e+000 1.9095e-001

3) Ubuntu 64bit with latest built get hessian not positive definite warning
with no std file.

3) Not run for windows 64 bit with latest built yet (on my home computer, if
nobody run it, I will add that later).

weihai