[ADMB Users] installing admb and bringing it into R

Ben Bolker bbolker at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 10:46:42 PDT 2011

On 10/14/2011 03:37 PM, Mari Jaramillo wrote:
> Hi, appreciate the quick response!

  [forwarding back to the users at admb-project.org list so others can
participate]

> Ok so, I extracted the source distribution (in download folder), I
> opened Command  Prompt and set BCC55_HOME variable to location of BCC55
> folder > set BCC55_HOME=c:\Borland\BCC554. I set BCC5_HOME to system PATH >
> set PATH=c:\Borland\BCC55\Bin;%PATH%5.
> But then when I try to change the directory to "src" folder >cd
> admb-10.0\src6
> it gives me the following message: The system cannot find the path
> specified

 If you extracted the source distribution in the download folder then
its location would be something like
c:\users\yourname\Downloads\admb-10.0 ... I'm not sure what the README
says, but I would try moving the whole source directory to c:\admb-10.0

  Others may be able to be more helpful.

  Ben Bolker