[ADMB Users] Including a header file

Arni Magnusson arnima at hafro.is
Fri Oct 28 09:44:10 PDT 2011

Hi Héctor,

I believe the proper C++ syntax is

   #include "admodel.h"

with quotes, because this is a header file that is not part of the
compiler.

On the other hand, iostream does come with the compiler, so the proper C++
syntax is:

   #include <iostream>

Actually I don't think you need to include iostream in ADMB models,
because it's already included by default (see include/fvar.hpp). So you
can either just delete the <iostream.h> or replace it with <iostream>.

Arni