[ADMB Users] ADMB programmer position in South Florida
Clay.Porch at noaa.gov
Fri Sep 23 05:24:41 PDT 2011
NOAA Fisheries is seeking a scientific programmer with experience in
developing C++ or AD Model Builder computer code for non-linear
estimation problems; experience teaching/instructing computer
programming courses at the university level; and/or written publications
relating to population dynamics, statistics or computer programming.
The successful applicant will:
* Represent NOAA Fisheries and the NOAA Fisheries Assessment Steering
Committee in communications with the Automatic Differentiation Model
Builder (ADMB) Project.
* Actively collaborate in the areas of code development, and documentation.
* Teach courses in ADMB and other programming languages.
* Collaborate with NOAA Fisheries scientists and other researchers to
develop new natural resource models.
* Translate models into efficient, well-documented code.
This position will be located in the National Marine Fisheries Service
(NMFS), Southeast Fisheries Science Center (SEFSC), located in *either
St. Petersburg, FL or Miami, FL*.
Salary ranges for *St. Petersburg, FL*: $57,408 - $89,450
Salary ranges for *Miami, FL*: $60,742 - $94,645
Application under this announcement requires the applicant to apply
through USAJOBS at http://www.usajobs.opm.gov/. See Job Announcement
Numbers: NMFS-SEFSC-2011-0148 and NMFS-SEFSC-2011-0149
Applicants will be able to apply online through Thursday, September 29,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Users