[ADMB Users] ADMB Installation Windows GCC

Ian Taylor ian.taylor at noaa.gov
Tue Apr 3 16:36:03 PDT 2012

Roy is right. The adcomp.bat and adlink.bat seem to be missing from the
ADMB 10.1 installation for Windows with GCC. My belief in recreating the
error seemed to come from conflicts with other admb installations.

This seems to have been fixed sometime since the release of 10.1, so for
the moment the best two options for getting ADMB for Windows with the GCC
compiler are to either use the ADMB-IDE installer or wait for the release
of ADMB 10.2.
-Ian