[ADMB Users] Mixed Effects Cormack-Jolly-Seber model

H. Skaug hskaug at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 08:32:55 PST 2012

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for providing yet another interesting and well documented example.
I have uploaded it at:

http://www.admb-project.org/examples/mark-recapture/cormack-jolly-seber-models/cjs-individual-heterogeneity-1

I put it at the side of the "standard" cjs model. I considered putting
it in a "extention" in a subdirectory,
but taking a "diff" of the tpl's I decided that this was a separate
contribution.

Github is working really well and is the only way (or something
similar) is the right way
to go.

Other users with an interest in mark recapture: please try out the example.

Hans