[ADMB Users] No report in re model

dave fournier davef at otter-rsch.com
Thu Dec 13 11:57:10 PST 2012

Hi,

I remember this now.  There is a conflict between the
init_something_vector construction
and phases. It is really hard to do anything about.  The right way I
think is to extend
the  init_vector class to allow different components of the vector to
have different phases.
However there is some overhead for this for the vast majority of cases
where it is
not needed.  Or one could modify the init_something_vector classes to be
like
init_vector or init_matrix, but extended to allow different phases
between components.
  Right now the only thing you can do is to use different objects
for the ones that have different phases.

           Dav