[ADMB Users] Unidentified error message

anders at nielsensweb.org anders at nielsensweb.org
Fri Feb 3 09:33:53 PST 2012

Hi Andre,

As far as I can tell this error is only printed from the function

  verify_identifier_string

which is normally only used internally, but you possibly use it if you
are writing your own adjoint code, in which case you use the function
verify that you are reading from the right place in the stack.

So it is interesting to know if you are using this function yourself,
or
if this is returned from one of the build-in functions.

Cheers,

Anders.