[ADMB Users] Dealing with R issues

Arni Magnusson arnima at hafro.is
Mon Feb 20 13:41:50 PST 2012

To be fair, ADMB has its share of gotchas, and it would probably be
worthwhile to start a small collection - an infernito? Definitely not too
early.

I can remember a few 'hah' and 'whoa' moments while reading messages on
the ADMB user mailing list, but would fall right into the same traps.
We're not going to straighten out all dangerous curves in ADMB, but some
warning signs might help.

   |      CAUTION       |
   |   this sign has    |
   |    SHARP EDGES     |