[ADMB Users] include contrib

Mollie Brooks mbrooks at ufl.edu
Tue Jan 3 16:44:49 PST 2012

Hi ADMB community,

I'm working on some user contributed libraries and want to make sure that I'm testing them correctly. So I was wondering if there is an established way to include these types of files. I'm testing inclusion methods with already working user contributed code.

I am able to use files from the contrib directory by specifying the path with the following line
	#include </Users/molliebrooks/admb-trunk/contrib/statslib/dnbinom.cpp> //this works

I also tried the following
	#include "contrib.h" //this doesn't work
	#include "statsLib.h" //this doesn't work
	#include "statslib.h" //this doesn't work
	#include <contrib.h> //this doesn't work
	#include <statsLib.h> //this doesn't work
	#include <statslib.h> //this doesn't work

The errors are always similar to
 seeds_test.cpp:1:43: error: statslib.h: No such file or directory

I am using the most recent svn version of ADMB.

cheers,
Mollie

Mollie Brooks
Ph.D. Candidate