[ADMB Users] Parsing error, Error in parse(text = lab) : object 'lab' not found

Katarzyna Kulma katarzyna.kulma at ebc.uu.se
Thu Jun 14 07:00:07 PDT 2012

Hello ADMB-users!

I'm new to glmmADMB and I just can't get it going. I'm trying to run the model

m1<-glmmadmb(rec~INFECTION*bin.age*ld+(1|RINGNO)+(1|year),zeroInflation=TRUE,family="poisson")

where rec is a number of chicks recruited to the population a year
after they fledged (heavily 0-inflated); INFECTION = a malaria
infection status, 1=infected, 0=uninfected; bin.age=binomial age of
parents (yearling, or older); ld-lay date, a covariate. The ring
number and the year are random effects. Yet, when I do that I receive
a following message:

Error in parse(text = lab) : object 'lab' not found

In addition: Warning messages:
1: In is.na(rows) : is.na() applied to non-(list or vector) of type 'NULL'
2: In is.na(rows) : is.na() applied to non-(list or vector) of type 'NULL'

I get this message when I run this model in both, the most recent
version of glmmADMB or the older one (0.7). Does anyone one have any
idea what is going on here? I'll appreciate any piece of advice

best wishes,
Kasia

--
Katarzyna Kulma

PhD Student
Department of Ecology and Genetics
Institute of Ecology and Evolution/Animal Ecology
Uppsala University
Norbyvägen 18D
SE-752 36 Uppsala, Sweden

email: katarzyna.kulma at ebc.uu.se