[ADMB Users] coefplot2/glmmADMB

Ben Bolker bbolker at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 10:36:11 PDT 2012

  For general information:

  I am still struggling to get R-forge to build everything.  glmmADMB
0.7.2.11 , and coefplot2 0.1.3 (on which it generally depends, although
I have removed the dependence for the moment) should be available on the
McMaster repository (via
install.packages(...,repos="http://www.math.mcmaster.ca/bolker/R",type="source")
for now.  I will get stuff working on R-forge as fast as I can, but
remote debugging is a big nuisance.

  Do let me know if you experience difficulty with installation
(continue to direct general questions to the lists; generally
r-sig-mixed-models is best for GLMM- or R-focused questions, ADMB list
should be reserved for technical ADMB questions).

  Ben Bolker