[ADMB Users] MLE and SE are satisfactory, but Bayesian samples are NOT.

Saang-Yoon shyunuw at gmail.com
Fri May 4 10:08:10 PDT 2012

Hi, all.
>From my TPL and DAT files, the estimates (i.e., MLE) and its SE are
reasonable.  However, Bayesian samples from the same codes are not
satisfactory in terms of diagnosis.   I ran large MCMC runs (e.g., >
20 million runs), thinning samples at an enough interval (e.g., every
5000 runs).  Despite that, the posterior samples are not
satisfactory.   I wonder what kind of additional commands I should
try.   I used only the following commands: (i) -mcmc; (ii) -mcsave,
and (iii) -mceval.  Thank you.
Saang-Yoon