[ADMB Users] Problem installing admb

Ian Taylor ian.taylor at noaa.gov
Wed May 30 12:43:03 PDT 2012

Hi Eduardo,
Sorry for this. We need to add a temporary note to the installation
instructions that the ADMB 10.1 installer is missing some files. It will
eventually be replaced with a newer version that will work correctly.

Go to  http://www.admb-project.org/svn/trunk/scripts/g++/
and download the files adcomp.bat and adlink.bat. Put these files in the
"bin" folder within your ADMB installation (perhaps c:\admb\bin\) and see
if that fixes things.
-Ian