[ADMB Users] adromb() ; numerical integration for RE models

H. Skaug hskaug at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 09:16:41 PST 2012

Hi,

Last week it was pointed out that adromb() does not work for models
with random effects. Dave has kindly written code to fixed this (see
attahced reredo.zip) but there must be something wrong
in my settup, because it does not run properly for me (but it does
for Dave), hence I do not want to submit to the code to the trunk.

Dave is doing a big service to the community by providing code
like this very rapidly. I thus feel sorry that I am not able
to submit it. If somebody else are able to do it would be great.

Hans