[ADMB Users] ADMB versus R

Ben Bolker bbolker at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 17:34:36 PST 2012

  Before I forget and this subsides into the depths of my inbox, I also
wanted to thank Dave for working on this (he sent a private e-mail to me
saying that he had reconciled his TPL file with the results of glmmADMB
with the random effect specified as ~time-1|group and allowing for an
unstructured correlation matrix (corstruct="full")).
  It is true that the terseness of the glmmADMB formulae can make it
harder to figure out what's actually going on under the hood.

  cheers
    Ben