[ADMB Users] ADMB-11 for IDE

Arni Magnusson arnima at hafro.is
Thu Nov 15 18:51:09 PST 2012

I still haven't found the time to release ADMB-IDE 11, sorry about that. I
sincerely hope to find time later this month.

The top news entry on http://admb-project.org might be relevant here:

---

Bug Fixes for ADMB 11.0
by John Sibert
last modified Sep 06, 2012

"After user complaints about speed and accuracy in ADMB 11.0, source code
relating to the beta and gamma distributions, LU decomposition, and
solve(...) has been reverted to the code used in ADMB 9.0. The updated
code is available for testing on the ADMB Subversion server trunk."

---

Should we maybe release 11.1 before I weld the IDE components together? It
sounds like many users would appreciate the recent improvements described
in the news entry. If the output of the current buildbot tests involving
beta/gamma/LU/solve look reasonable (similar to v9 and v10), the speed
gain is probably worth an 11.1 release.

Arni

P.S. We could move this thread to developers at admb-project.org.