[ADMB Users] Perhaps this has been fixed?

bigA jaguar.smart at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 14:45:10 PDT 2012

When I run admb -r on the logistic example I get the following message.
It appears that  /user/local/adbm/binsed* should be
/user/local/admb/bin/sed*
Perhaps this problem has been fixed and I just need to download a newer
version of admb-11.

Best regards!
Aaron

*** tpl2rem logistic
sed: couldn't open file /usr/local/admb/binseddf1b3: No such file or
directory
Error executing command sed -n -f /usr/local/admb/binseddf1b3 tfile2 >>
logistic.htp
sed: couldn't open file /usr/local/admb/binseddf1b4: No such file or
directory
Error executing command sed -n -f /usr/local/admb/binseddf1b4 tfile4 >>
logistic.htp
sed: couldn't open file /usr/local/admb/binseddf1b2: No such file or
directory
Error executing command sed -f /usr/local/admb/binseddf1b2 tfile2 >>
logistic.htp
sed: couldn't open file /usr/local/admb/binsedf1b2d: No such file or
directory
Error executing command sed -f /usr/local/admb/binsedf1b2d tfile4 >>
logistic.htp
sed: couldn't open file /usr/local/admb/binsedf1b2a: No such file or
directory
Error executing command sed -f /usr/local/admb/binsedf1b2a xxalloc3.tmp >>
logistic.cpp
sed: couldn't open file /usr/local/admb/binsedf1b2c: No such file or
directory
Error executing command sed -f /usr/local/admb/binsedf1b2c xxalloc2.tmp >>
logistic.cpp
Error trying to create output file logistic.cpp