[ADMB Users] How to use vector elements in PARAMETER_SECTION

Steve Teo - NOAA Federal steve.teo at noaa.gov
Tue Apr 2 16:40:03 PDT 2013

Steve,

That's not it.  I am not trying to declare the dimensions of a vector.  I
am just trying to set up the bounds of a bounded parameter in the
PARM_SECTION.  I know that if I declare a double first and then use that
double in the PARM_SECTION to set bounds, it works.  But that is ugly
coding (6 lines and 3 variable names extra per parm).  So I am wondering if
there is an elegant way of calling an element in the vector directly when
setting up the bounds and phases.  If there is not, that's fine - just
wanted to know. Thanks.

Steve