[ADMB Users] Installing ADMB on Windows 8

Miyagawa Mitsuyo mitsuyo_minami at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 5 07:07:14 PDT 2013

 Hi, I'm trying to install ADMB on Windows 8 but having problems.Would it be possible to help me? I'm trying to install ADMB with Visual C++. Following your instructions on http://www.admb-project.org/documentation/installation/admb-installation-visual-c, I can't install Microsoft Windows SDK 7.1. Could you please let me know how I can install ADMB on Windows 8? Thankyou in advance, Mitsuyo Mori mitsuyo_minami at hotmail.commitsuyo@affrc.go.jp