[ADMB Users] What is the 3D version of save_dvar_matrix_position() and relatives?

dave fournier davef at otter-rsch.com
Fri Aug 9 22:10:45 PDT 2013

Hi,

I think it is another one of those things that never wrote itself.

The current stuff was written in 12-14 hour days in 1990 (more or less)
to prepare for a
useless SIAM meeting in Chicago, controlled by academics who were
not going to let interesting C++ approaches (except for Griewank's)
interrupt the proceedings. It could be extended to 3d stuff without
much effort. There are issues about inefficiencies in the current approach.
Anyway we can talk about it if I don't drop dead in the meantime
waiting for the vaunted Canadian health care system to perform its miracles.

      Dave