[ADMB Users] sorted minimizer display?

Ian Taylor - NOAA Federal ian.taylor at noaa.gov
Mon Aug 19 11:53:41 PDT 2013

At the developers' meeting in Seattle we discussed this the idea of writing
the gradients to a file (as described in this issue:
http://www.admb-project.org/redmine/issues/109). That would make it trivial
sort the sable to get a most wanted list.
But my memory is that this was seen as not exciting enough to warrant group
effort during the workshop. Maybe that also makes it easy enough for a
novice like me to make some progress on if I ever get some free time.
-Ian