[ADMB Users] compile errors following XP-to-7 upgrade

Ian Taylor - NOAA Federal ian.taylor at noaa.gov
Tue Aug 27 11:14:31 PDT 2013

I just added an FAQ item noting that Borland is no longer supported:
http://www.admb-project.org/documentation/faq#memory
it also points to this email chain (which is why I'm replying to the list
instead of just to Mark, and which is now somewhat uselessly circular).

Mark's issue was related to some additional libraries that were
incompatible with the MinGW compiler. If somebody has a good way to debug
such incompatibilities, you're welcome to either reply to this thread or
send me suggestions for revisions to the FAQ.
-Ian